Monday, July 11, 2011

A Little Something ~ #18

Let them eat cake!

After looking through a post about cupcake on Calligraphy by Jennifer, I just had to check out Cotton and Crumbs - a bakery in the UK.

All of their cakes are gorgeous and so today's {A Little Something} is more like a few little somethings, because I was having issues picking just one!

Love the black pearls and matching cupcakes!

Peonies and lace - beautiful!  And how amazing is that cake stand??


So perfectly vintage with lace and pearls.

To see more of their cake designs check out Cotton and Crumbs' website.


Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I adore those black polka dotted cupcakes. Reminiscent of poppy seeds with their tiny size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first cake with the matching cupcakes. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look too beautiful to eat...almost ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I would kill to have one of those lace cakes at my wedding :) Thanks for the comment love while I was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cakes are fabulous...adore the first one with the cupcakes...such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are beautiful! I'd feel bad eating them... maybe... haha!

    ReplyDelete