Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tag It

This past week while traveling for work, I came to the realization that I desperately need a luggage tag to help identify my bag.  My black carry-on suitcase looks exactly like everyone elses and at 7am on a Monday the last thing I want to do is grab the wrong bag.

So after doing a little research I found some great options for a luggage tag.  These also would make for a fun wedding gift for a bride & groom to use as they start their journey together through life (awww cute pun, right?) and for their honeymoon.

I think these are so fun:

Or there's the monogrammed option:

 
Or a few options in leather:



Or how about a fancy option ~ Burberry luggage tags:


And here are a few fun options for a bride & groom:




Who else is ready to take off on a vacay for the summer (with a new luggage tag in hand)?

5 comments:

  1. super cute! i got a precious luggage tag at one of my showers and now i can't travel without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those top ones are hilarious!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too fun! I especially like the brightness of the first few!

    Thanks for stopping by-it is definitely great to be young at heart!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love these!! The first ones are awesome, I would laugh if I saw these on someone's bag :)

    ReplyDelete