Thursday, December 15, 2011

[Real Wedding] - Shannon & Jon's Back Home Wedding

'There's no place like home...'  Oh Dorothy, such a smart gal.

Around the holidays this statement really comes true.  I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love going home at Christmas and spending time with my family.  There's nothing better than having our traditional Scandinavian Christmas Eve dinner and then waking up to a southern home cooked breakfast to open our stockings together.  The holidays always make me so thankful for my family (even those who can't be there) and so excited to head back home.  What about you guys?  Are you heading home for the holidays?
Going with that theme, today I have a 'back home' wedding to share with you.  Shannon & Jon (and all their loved ones) traveled back to where they grew up for their wedding - Connecticut.  In the words of their photographer:  Shannon and Jon are a down to earth, fun, and stylish couple. They have a very laid back vibe but are truly are in love with one another and surround themselves with people that share their love for life and music.



























Congrats to Shannon & Jon!

Hair Stylist: The Hair Loft of Avon
Floral Designer: JCF Events
Reception Venue: Society Room of Hartford
Invitation Designer: Betsywhite Stationery
Etsy Designer: Lovliday

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

3 comments:

  1. So lovely!! I love her shoes and the BM dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG AM JUST RANDOMLY LOOKING THROUGH WEDDING OPTIONS FOR MY SISTER , AND I HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS MY TEACHER JONATHAN RUDD HE IS MY HISTORY TEACHER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correction he used to be my history teacher

      Delete