What you need: (be sure to look around your house and ask friends for these supplies, you'll probably find almost everything!)
-Large glass vases in all sizes & shapes
-Votive candles & glass holders
-Ribbon in various colors
-Spray paint - gold, silver, bronze
-Marbles, acorns, potpourri, sticks, etc.
-Any other fillers for the vases
*Make sure that the candles, ribbons and fillers match the color scheme for your wedding or party!
- Spray paint the pine cones in gold, bronze and/or silver to add a little extra color. Leave some natural as well.
- Place the pillar candles in the center of the vases with marbles, acorns, etc. around the candle OR simply fill the vase with one of the fillers and leave out the candle. It's good to have a mix!
- Put the vases in the center of the tables
- Place pine cones around the large vases. Don't add too many or the table will look cluttered.
- For the vases without candles, place the votives in their holders around the large vase
- For smaller vases, you can add ribbons for extra color
- Spread out the rest of your votives around the vased on the tables as you see fit
Photos by Jette Fagela Photography
Also check out their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/jettefagelaphotography