Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[Guest Post] - Affordable Black Tie Looks

Two phrases that seem to naturally go hand-in-hand – “black tie wedding” and “Kiss My Tulle”. Um. Maybe not…

But that doesn’t mean that I don’t believe that a wedding guest cannot find affordable, stylish, and sexy outfit for that fancy-schmancy black tie wedding they’re invited to. So, I made it my mission to pull together two different affordable black tie ensembles (both completely suitable for a fall wedding) for the awesome readers of Something Old, Something New. Enjoy it, y’all.

Here’s Look #1:

*1. J Crew Zadie Dress in Silk Chiffon. *2. ASOS Scala Patent Court Shoe. *3. Shop Design Spark Layered Turquoise Necklace. *4. Charlize Teardrop Earrings. *5. ASOS Nude Feather Clutch.

Here’s Look #2:


*1. Lulu’s Global DJ Gold Sequin Dress. *2. ASOS Passion Peep Toe Court Shoe. *3. Stella & Dot Adrienne Chain Earrings. *4. TopShop Cut Out Rose Bracelet. *5. J Crew Glitteratti Clutch.

So, dying yet? I know that I’ve got a couple of purchases in my near future… how about you? What would you wear to black tie wedding? Do you have a special item that you like to trot out for fall weddings? Tell Something Old, Something New and Kiss My Tulle all about it!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, look #2 is super glam! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want outfit number 1!! i have a black tie next weekend, think that dress will get here in time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter dress is killer! Love when you do these Cris :)

    ReplyDelete