Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lakefront Inspiration

I've always said that I want to get married outside at the lake.  Although I'm not getting married anytime soon, after spending the weekend at the lake I got some inspiration.


Pretty view off our deck at Lake Oconee

I love the simplicity and relaxing feeling of being at the lake.  A wedding by the lake should have that same feel.  I think this wedding theme calls for rustic, simple details with a few pops of color.  

Don't you just love the S'more favors for guests?!
See the link below for how to DIY.

Collage Pictures via:
4. Eat Drink Chic - DIY bird seed send-off
9. Twig & Thistle - DIY s'more favors

2 comments:

  1. Oh getting married by a lake would be beautiful! We were married in a park and it had a pond but it's not quite the same obviously! I love outdoor weddings though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete