Thursday, June 9, 2011

Etsy Find ~ Make Believe 'N

I think I could spend hours every day looking through Etsy and all of the amazing things on there.  You can find anything and everything you want from jewelry to artwork to clothing.  I'm constantly in awe of the creative designs out there. 

So, that being said I have decided to start a new weekly post: every Thursday I will feature an Etsy Find.

To kick start this new segment, I am featuring Make Believe'N.  I first 'met' Krissy from Make Believe'N through Twitter and then connected again through TWIPS.  This past weekend we had the chance to get together for dinner (along with Meleesa from Oceanside Bride) and actually  meet in person - such a rarity in the blogging world!  It was such a fun dinner and great to meet such wonderful woman in the industry.

So now on to the goodies.  All of Krissy's items are unique, handcrafted, gorgeous and would make wonderful accents for a wedding.  She makes fabric bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. as well as a new line of wedding belts -  that are AMAZING.  Her pieces are full of color and will help you make your wedding special.















Some seriously amazing stuff!  Be sure to go check out Krissy's shop to see everything else she has to offer.  She will work with you to customize pieces to match your wedding theme and vision ensuring you get just what you're looking for.

16 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Love the big flower sashes! =) (ps. It was great meeting you ladies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like those! I'd like a big poppy belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric flowers bouquet :)So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are amazing. So pretty.
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    The wedding bouquet is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pieces!
    Love the belts!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way with Etsy. It's easy to get sucked into all the shopping on that website!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way with Etsy. It's easy to get sucked into all the shopping on that website!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love discovering new Etsy shops! Excited to see more of this series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty pretty! love etsy finds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so pretty and the poeny is so stylish:) Have a great weekend, my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those belts remind me so much of the one I wore on my wedding dress :) Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so pretty And I love the various uses.

    ReplyDelete