Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Something ~ #15

I found today's {A Little Something} while perusing Pinterest.  (It's seriously addicting...)

This bouquet is from a wedding featured on Style Me Pretty.  The bride got inspiration online and decided she wanted to have cotton balls in the bouquet.  Her florist added the cotton with some lace and pink silk flowers and voilà - you have the below.


I think this bouquet is so sweet and pretty ingenious.  A simple and cheap DIY!  What do you guys think?


7 comments:

  1. Would never have thought of using cotton in a bouquet...sweet (and inexpensive) idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the bouquet.So beautiful and such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Especially the blue and peach together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty and really creative! I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off myself without it looking like a kindergarten project, but a lovely bouquet, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely color palette. beautiful bouquet!! xo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete