Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Days

Happy Summer! 

Today is the first official day of summer.  Although it's been hot in Atlanta for weeks now, it still makes me happy that it is now official.  Summer is one of my favorite times of the year.  There is nothing I love more than weekends at the lake, BBQ's with friends, a picnic in the park, summertime festivals... and on and on.

Exactly how I feel about the beach!

Another wonderful part of summer is lots of weddings.  It's such a happy time of year!  All of these wedding pictures really capture that feel:







Ahhh sweet, sweet summertime.... What is your favorite part of summer?

2 comments:

  1. Summer is definitely the best season for me too:)I just love relaxing by the seaside with a nice book

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is being decidedly un-summery here. Which is most disappointing, especially since I have an outdoor wedding this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete