Friday, June 3, 2011

Mon Chéri

Oh Summertime in Paris - so amazing!  This time last year I was working in Paris and recently I've been reminiscing and wishing I was back there...

All of these pictures remind we of Summer and love in Paris - C'est romantique!


I love all of the outdoor cafes - délicieux

So romantic!

I could spend hours just wondering along the Seine.

There's something so magical about the Eiffel Tower




To just sit and ponder life like this would be wonderful!

  
Even in the rain, there is something tres magnifique about Paris.


And you can't talk about Paris with out Laduree's macarons - one of my favorite things ever.

Where are you wishing you were this Summer?

Happy Friday!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is too beautiful...it really captures the feel of Paris down to those tasty little macaroons :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, you'll die just like I did:
    http://hilljocreates.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-and-only-paris-photography.html

    ReplyDelete