Thursday, June 30, 2011

Etsy Find ~ Tree Space Studio

I was searching on Etsy for this week's post and came across these paper products by Tree Space Studio.  They are amazing and each one is unique.  I seriously am obsessed.  I think you guys are going to love these as much as I do.

From the owner, Amy: "I want to be able to create {functional} and accessible artwork for everyday uses, whether it is invitations, packaging for hand-made goods or gift-wrapping-everyday objects that are often disposable, and design them as miniature art pieces, something to treasure and keep because it is just too darn cool. To me, making something beautiful for keeps is the greatest form of sustainability.”

I absolutely love this storybook wedding invite!


Hand-painted Table Place Cards

I love how fun and whimsical these Save-the-Date cards are!



Ticket Stub Save-the-Date Cards - so fun!

For even more examples and options, check out Tree Space Studio's website.  They have some really great stuff.  Everything is beautifully hand-painted meaning you'll have a completely unique product for your wedding.

You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.  Happy shopping!

4 comments: